Dental Hygienist Grade 2
Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 500/2016
V th NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only under ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION SCHEME’ from qualified candidates belonging to O.X. community for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Medical Education
2. Name of Post : Dental Hygienist Grade II
3. Scale of Pay : R 11620-20240 (PR)
4. Number of vacancies : O.X. – 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until a candidate is advised and appointed against the vacancy earmarked for OX Community as unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List, published on 30.12.2008 for the post. (Category No. 114/2007). This is the V th NCA Notification due to the non availability of qualified candidates for the post as per notifications dated 30.12.2009 (Category No.481/09), 30.12.2010 (Category No.430/2010) 30.04.2012 (Cat. Nos. 151/12 ) and 17.09.2015 (Cat. No.262/15).
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (from among OX Community only)
Note:-(i) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to community other than OX will be rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to them individually.
6. Age limit : 18-39, only candidates born between 02/01/1977 and
01/01/1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for
the post. [including relaxation in para 2 (i) of the General
Note:- The adult converts of Scheduled Castes to Christianity (O.X) including their
children are eligible to get age relaxation upto 5 years in the upper age limit.
(For other conditions regarding age relaxation please See Para 2 of the General Conditions, except para 2 (i))
1) Minimum General Educational qualification of Pre-Degree or +2
2) Pass in Dental Hygienist Course conducted in Dental College.
NOTE: KS&SSR Part II Rule 10(a)ii is applicable
8. Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
(c) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
9. Last date for submission of application:- 01.02.2017 Wednesday upto 12.00
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be submitted: www.keralapsc.gov.in
(Please also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION