Higher Secondary School Teacher Arabic
Applications are invited Online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of Ezhava, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, LC, OBC, Viswakarma communities of Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post
1. Department : Kerala Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic
3. Scale of pay : ` 32300 – 68700/
4. Number of vacancy : Ezhava -9 (Nine) (Cat.No.370/16), (Scheduled
in Kerala Government Service.
Caste-4 (Four)(371/16),Scheduled Tribe-1 (One) (Cat.No.372/16), LC – 4 (Four) (Cat.No.373/16), OBC-2 (Two)(Cat.Cat.374/16), Viswakarma – 2(Two) (375/16)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 03.06.2014 for the post (Category No. 446/2010)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From among candidates
belonging to the Ezhava, Scheduled Caste,
Scheduled Tribe, LC, OBC & Viswakarma).
NOTE: Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than those mentioned will be summarily rejected. Individual communication regarding the rejection of their application will not be issued.
6. Age Limit : 1. For Ezhava/LC/OBC/Viswakarma
20-43 Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. including para 2(i) of the General conditions.
2. For SC & ST
20-45 (Only for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe communities) Candidates born
between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post including para 2(i) of the General conditions.
For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see Para (2) except para 2(i) of part 2 of the General conditions.
(1) Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by any University in Kerala.
(2) (i) B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any University in Kerala.
(ii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(iii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(3) Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State
Note 1 Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS&SSR is applicable.
2 In the absence of B.Ed Degree holders, candidates having Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks and who have passed the State Eligibility Test will be considered. Preference will be given to those who have acquired Ph.D/M.Phil. Degree or qualified at Junior Research Fellowship/National Eligibility Test. The teachers appointed under this provision will have to acquire B.Ed Degree at their own expense within five years from the date of entry in service.
3 Those who have passed Language Teachers Training Course are exempted from acquiring B.Ed. qualification.
4 Persons who have acquired M.Ed in the concerned subject recognized by any University in Kerala are exempted from B.Ed qualification.
1. Those persons who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for the post of College Lecturers conducted by Government of Kerala are exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teachers.
2. Those persons who have passed the National Eligibility Test/Junior Research Fellowship shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
3. Persons with Ph.D/M.Phil/M.Ed. degree shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test provided the M.Phil in the concerned subject should be one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
4. The teachers who have completed 10(ten) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education subordinate service shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
8. Mode of submitting Applications:
Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote User-Id for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of applications :- 14.12.2016, Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. “If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calender. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the Examination.”