Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 499/2016
IV NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited Online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION SCHEME from qualified candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Health Services
2. Name of Post : Occupational Therapist
3. Scale of Pay : R 13,900 – 24,040 (Pre-revised)
4. Number of vacancies : Scheduled Caste – 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for Scheduled Castes as unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 28/09/2007 (Cat.No.7/2007 Gazette Date: 15/01/2007) for the post. This is the 4rd NCA Notification due to the non availability of S.C. candidates in spite of three NCA Notification published in the Gazette dated, 24.04.2012, 12.09.2013 and 26.12.2014 as Category No.93/2012, 316/2013 and 599/2014 respectively.
5. Method of appointment: – Direct Recruitment from among candidates belonging to
Note:- In the absence of applications from SC, applications submitted by ST will also be considered. Applications other than SCs/STs will be rejected and no rejection memo will be issued to them individually.
6. Age limit: – 20-41; ie, only candidates born between 02/01/1975 and 01/01/1996 (both
dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. (Including relaxation in para 2 (i) of the General Conditions.)
(For other conditions regarding age relaxations please see Para 2 of the General Conditions, except Para 2 (i)
7. Qualifications: –
1) Degree in Occupational Therapy awarded or recognised by the Universities in Kerala.
2) In the absence of persons with qualification under item (1) above, Diploma in Occupational Therapy awarded by an Institution recognised by the Government.
Note:- Rule 10(a)ii of Part II KS&SSR is applicable
8. Mode of submitting applications : – Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
(c)Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
9. Last date for submission of application: 01.02.2017 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
(Please also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.