Gazette Date: 11/11/2016
Last Date: 14/12/2016
Category No: 338/2016
Part II (Society Category)
Applications are invited ONLINE only by one time registration from qualified regular employees of the member societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited for appointment in the under mentioned post.
1 Name of concern : Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
2 Name of post : Peon /Peon Attender
3 Scale of Pay : ` 1180033050/ (Revised)
4 Number of Vacancies : Anticipated.
Note: (i) The vacancies reported for the post of Peon / Peon Attender from the Kerala State
Co-operative Bank Limited will be divided in the ratio 1:1 and will be filled from General Category (Part I) and Society Category (Part II) alternatively. The first turn will be from General Category (Part I). The 6 (Six) vacancies for the post of Peon / Peon Attender now reported from K.S.C.B Ltd will be filled up from the Ranked List for General Category (Part I). The vacancies for the same post if any, further reported will also be divided in the ratio 1:1 in continuation of the division already made and vacancies for society category will be filled from the ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification.
(ii) The ranked list prepared and published by the commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year of this list. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the vacancies, which are earmarked for Society Category during the period of currency of the list.
(iii) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on statewide basis.
5. Method of appointment :Direct Recruitment from eligible employees of Member
Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Bank
6. Age : 18 – 50 years. Candidates born between 02.01.1966 and 01.01.1998 (Both dates included) are only eligible for the post.
i) Must have 3 (Three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member Society affiliated to the Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited and should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
ii) Pass in Standard VII (New) OR Equivalent Qualification.
Note:- 1) Candidates will be advised alternatively from the Ranked List of General Open Market and Ranked List of employees of Member Societies with first position going to General Open market candidate. As in the case of all advices of the KPSC for recruitment against the vacancies of Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings etc the rotation will be continuous one if there is shortage of candidates in the Ranked List of employees of Member Societies such vacancies will be filled from the Ranked List of General Open Market candidates. Such passed over vacancies will not be compensated later. The rules of reservation as laid down in the General Rules 14 to 17 of Part II of KS&SSR , 1958 will be followed for appointment from the list.
2) 3% of the vacancies for the post is reserved for qualified Physically Handicapped candidates as per the G.O(P)No.8/2010/SWD dated. 01.02.2010.
8. The eligible employees of Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited who apply for the above post should obtain the Service Certificate from the Assistant Registrar (General) show-ing the details of service of the applicant, which render them, eligible to apply for the post and shall be produced as and when required by the Commission. The Service Certificate should contain the following details.
1. Name of candidate :
2. Name of post/posts held by the : applicant with scale of the pay and the Post now held and pay now drawn by the applicant and the period of regular service in each post.
3. Name of affiliated Member Society in which the applicant is employed and the date of affiliation with the Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
4. Date of commencement of regular :
service in the society and the post in which the applicant is now working
Certified that the above details in respect of Sri/Smt. ………………………………………….. who is a regular employee in the affiliated Member Society have been verified by me with the service particulars of the candidate and that they are found correct.
Signature and Name of the Assistant
Place: Registrar (General)
Date : Co-operative Department
9. Mode of submitting applications:-
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the
Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for apply-
ing for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their pro-
file using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
of the respective post in the Notification link while apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile if required, by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They shall quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, com-munity, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
10. Last date for receipt of application : 14.12.2016, Wednesday up to 12 midnight
11. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc. gov.in
12. Para 2 and Para 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post.
13. If a Written / OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
(For details including Photo, ID cards etc, refer to the General Conditions at the end of the Gazette Notification).
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION