Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration system exclusively for the under mentioned post. Candidates shall apply only through the online facility provided in the Website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through the profile.
1. Department : Judicial
2. Name of post : Process Server
3. Scale of pay : ` 17,500-39,500/-
4 Number of vacancies District wise
Kollam -03 (Three)
Kasaragod -03 (Three)
Ernakulam Anticipated Vacancies
Kozhikkode Wayanad Kannur
Note:- (i) Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
(ii)Separate Ranked Lists will be prepared for the above Districts in pursuance of this notification. The ranked lists thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of 3 years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies if any, reported during the currency of the list. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the Ranked List shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
(iii) Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should submit the application for this post to the concerned district office, where the vacancy is existing and should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant column of the online application.
(iv) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G O (MS) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even
if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G O (MS)
No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government Service holding the
same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can
apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of appointment :- Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit 18-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
(Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST & Other Backward
Note :- (1) In the case of Candidates who were Family Palnning Voluntary workers the maximum age limit shall be 45 years.
(2) For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part
II of this Notification .
1. Must have completed the course of study for Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
2. Ability to ride bicycle shall be an essential qualification in the case of male candidates.
Note: KS&SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Mode of submitting Applications :-
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the
uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date of receipt of applications :.14.12.2016, Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in.
11. If a Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.