SECURITY ASSISTANT – NCA – VISWAKARMA – KERALA AGRO MACHINERY CORPORATION LIMITED
Gazette Date: 11/11/2016
Last Date: 14/12/2016
Category No: 379/2016
Applications are invited online only from qualified Viswakarma Community candidates for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should be printed in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
“If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.”
|1||Name of firm||Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Limited|
|2||Name of Post||Security Assistant ( NCA Viswakarma)|
|3||Scale of pay||P 3780-6580/-|
|4||No.of vacancies||1 (One)|
|Note:||1) The above||vacancy is existing at present. The Ranked List|
published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the Viswakarma community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 30.07.13 notified as Category No.388/10 vide. Gazette Notification dated 15.12.2010 for the post.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
- Method of appointment :Direct Recruitment . (Candidates belonging
to Viswakarma Community only )
Note: Application submitted by Candidates belonging to communities other than Viswakarma will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to such candidates.
|(Only candidates born between 02.01.1977|
and 01.01.1998) (both dates included) are
eligible to apply for this post. (Includes the
relaxation as per para 2(i) of Part II of
Note: 1. The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given
age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in
subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit
provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of
their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular
employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession
for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain
certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the
concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the
Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate
that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
- For other conditions regarding the age relaxation, please see para 2 (vi) ,(xii) of the General Conditions.
- Five Years experience as NCO in Army/Navy/Airforce
Note: Preferences will be given to those retired from the Artillery/ Infantry branches
- Minimum Height 5’6” (168cms) and sound physical standards (Chest: Normal – 81 cm, Expansion – 5 cm)
- Rule 10(a)ii of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates should produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon in Government Service as and when called for the Commission.
Form of Medical Certificate is given below :
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FORM OF MEDICAL CERTIFICATE REGARDING PHYSICAL FITNESS FOR THE POST OF SECURITY ASSISTANT IN KAMCO
- What is the applicant’s apparent age?
- Is the applicant to the best of your judgement , subject to epilepsy, vertigo or any mental ailment likely to affect his efficiency?
- Does the applicant suffer from any heart or lungs disorder which might interfere with the performance of his duties?
- Does the applicant suffer from any degree of deafness , which would prevent his hearing? Is his hearing perfect?
- Has the applicant any deformity or loss of finger which would interfere with the efficient performance of his duties?
- State of Muscles and Joints ( No paralysis and all joints with free movemnts)
- State of Nervous System ( Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases)
- Does he show any evidence of being addicted to the extensive use of alcohol, tobacco or any intoxicants?
(II) Marks of identification:
He is Physically fit for the post of Security Assistant
I Certify to the best of knowledge and belief that the applicant Shri………………… is
the person here in above described and that the attached photograph has a reasonably correct likeness
(The Signature of the Medical Officer shall be affixed on the photograph)
Photograph of the
Official Address :
- Mode of submitting applications :
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of the password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
- Last date for receipt of applications : 14.12.2016, Wednesday upto 12 midnight
- Address to which applications are to be sent :www.keralapsc.gov.in
11 (a) Sub Paras ii, iii, iv, v, vii, viii, ix, x, xi and xiii in para 2 and para 5 and 7 of the general conditions are not applicable to this post.
- The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
- Extra marks will be awarded to Meritorious Sportsman, who possess the requisite qualification and are within the age limit in the selection to posts other than supervisory posts in the KAMCO.