Staff Nurse Grade 2
Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 454/2016
GENERAL RECRUITMENT – DISTRICT WISE
Applications are invited online only by ` One Time Registration’ system exclusively from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered shall apply through their profile.
1. Department : Health Services
2. Name of post : Staff Nurse Gr-II
3. Scale of pay : ` 27,800 – 59,400/-
4. Number of vacancies : District wise
Palakkad – 06 (Six)
Ernakulam Anticipated vacancies
Notes : (i) Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through the online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
(ii) Separate Ranked List will be prepared for Each districts in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancy and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the list. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
(iii) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she
completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to
the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in this Department in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
(iv) Candidates should submit applications for the post to any one of the above district and should note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application. Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit : 20-36. Only candidates born between 2.1.1980 and 1.1.1996
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Other
backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for
usual age relaxation).
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
1. A pass in plus Two/Pre-Degree (With Science Subjects) Course/pass in VHSE (with Science Subjects) and VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
2. A pass in Bsc Nursing of a recognized University or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government.
3. Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and midwife, in the case of woman candidates and as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
Note : 1. 3% vacancies for the post shall be reserved for eligible Differently Abled candidates belonging to Locomotor disability/cerebral Palsy, Hearing impairment categories vide G.O (P) No 1/13/SJD dated 03.01.2013.
2. Rule 10 a (ii) of KS & SSR Part II is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Mode of submitting Applications :-
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove
Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have Aadhar Card should add Aadhar Card as I.D proof in their profile.
9. Last date of receipt of applications : 01.02.2017 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. If a Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
(For details, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification).
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.