UXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE INSURANCE MEDICAL SERVICES
Gazette Date: 11/11/2016
Last Date: 14/12/2016
Category No: 339/2016
Applications are invited online only by `One Time Registration’ system exclusively from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post. Candidates shall apply only through the online facility provided in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Insurance Medical Services.
2. Name of post : Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
3. Scale of pay : ` 22,200-48,000/-
4. Number of vacancies : District wise
Kottayam – 1 (One)
Malappuram – 1 (One)
Notes : i) Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply online only by One Time Registration to the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
ii) A Ranked List will be prepared for Kottayam & Malappuram Districts in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a
new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the list. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
iii) Candidates should submitt the application for this post to Kottayam & Malappuram Districts where the vacancy is existing and should note the name of the District concerned against the relevant column of the online application. Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
iv) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district
from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 18-41. Only candidates born between 02.01.1975
and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible
to apply for this post. Other backward Communities
and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
1) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
2) Auxiliary Nurse Midwife’s Certificate or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
3) Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
Note (1) In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and those who belonged to
: Scheduled Tribes before the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Orders (Amendment) Act, 1976 came into force and who are admitted to Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Course prior to the enforcement of the Act ie 27.07.1977, qualification under item (1) will be a pass in Standard VIII. The relaxation will be allowed only in the absence of fully qualified Scheduled Tribe Candidates and to the extent necessary for filling up the quota reserved for Scheduled Tribe candidates alone. In respect of Scheduled Caste and other Backward Classes item (1) of the qualification will be relaxed as completion of S.S.L.C. Course (failed candidates are also eligible). This relaxation will be only to the extent necessary to fill up the quota reserved for Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes.
(2) Those who have got registered themselves with other State/Central Nurses and Midwives Council can also apply for selection. But they will have to get themselves registered with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council before joining duty in the post.
(3) Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
(4) Rule 10 a (ii) of KS & SSR Part II is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Last date of receipt of applications :14.12.2016, Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
9. Mode of submitting applications:-
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. If a Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in.