ACCOUNTS OFFICER – KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
candidates from the Ranked List published in the above said date. Vacan cies that arise/may arise which are earmarked for the communities, during that period will be filled up from this Ranked List.
(ii) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on statewide basis.
5. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment from qualified regular employees belonging to Scheduled Caste communities of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Cooperative Bank Limited.
Note:Applications submitted by candidates who are not regular employees of Kerala State Cooperative Bank Limited and belonging to community other than Scheduled Caste will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
6. Age : 1850 years. Candidates born between 02.01.1966 and 01.01.1998
(Both dates included) are only eligible for the post.
1) Must have completed 3 years of regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated to the Kerala State Cooperative Bank Limited. Candidates selected under this category should be in service of the member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment.
2) Graduation from a recognized University with not less than 50% of marks in the aggregate, and Higher Diploma in Cooperation (HDC or HDC&BM of the State Cooperative Union of Kerala or HDC and HDCM of National Council for Cooperative Union of Kerala or HDC and HDCM of National Council for Co operative Training or successful completion of the Subordinate (Junior) Personal Cooperative Training Course (Junior) Diploma in Cooperation.
B.Sc (Cooperation with Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University.
3) MBA/CA/CWA/M.Com/M.Sc (Cooperation and Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University will be preferential qualification.
8. The eligible employees of Kerala State Cooperative Bank Limited who apply for the above post should obtain the Service Certificate from the Assistant Registrar (General) showing the details of service of the applicant, which render them, eligible to apply for the post and shall be produced when required by the Commission. The Service Certific ate should contain the following details.
1. Name of candidate :
2. Name of post/posts held by the : applicant with scale of the pay and the Post now held and pay now drawn by the applicant and the period of regular service in each post.
3. Name of affiliated Member Society in which the applicant is employed and the date of affiliation with the Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
4. Date of commencement of regular :
service in the society and the post in which the applicant is now working.
Certified that the above details in respect of Sri/Smt. …………………………………………..
who is a regular employee in the affiliated Member Society have been verified by me with the service particulars of the candidate and that they are found correct.
Signature and Name of the Assistant
Place: Registrar (General)
Date : Co-operative Department
9. Mode of submitting applications:
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the Notification link while apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates can view rectify defects and have a printout ofthe details in the profile if required, by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They shall quote the User ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
10. Last date for receipt of application : 14.12.2016, Wednesday up to 12 mid night.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
12. Para 2 and Para 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post.
13. If a Written / OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
(For details regarding Photo, ID cards etc, refer to the General Conditions at the end of the notification).