Deputy Accounts Manager
Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 503/2016
FIFTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post . Application must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. Candidates shall apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should be in
the bottom of the photograph.The uploaded photo will be having a validity of
ten years from the date of photograph taken. Candidates who have
AADHAR CARD should add AADHAR Card as I.D. Proof in their
1 Name of the firm : Kerala Water Authority
2 Name of Post : Deputy Accounts Manager
3 Scale of pay : Rs.1021015635 (Pre revised)
4 Number of vacancies : Scheduled Caste 1 (One)
Note: (I) The number of candidates to be included in the Short List/Probability List of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
(ii) The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community, but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidate during the currency of the Ranked List published on 23.04.2009 for the post. This is the fifth NCA notification published due to the nonavailability of candidates as per the notification in the gazette of 12.03.2015 under Category No.29/15 for the post.
(iii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate,provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Appointment Direct Recruitment.(Candidates belonging to SC Community only) In the absence of the qualified hands from SC Community, application submitted by ST candidates will also be considered. Therefore those candidates belonging to ST can also apply for this post. The application submitted by candidates other than SC & ST will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to the candidate.
6. Age: limit 18 – 41 “Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1998(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para 2 of the General Conditions except para 2 (i)
Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Associate Membership of the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India.
8. Mode of submitting applications
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link to apply for a post. No
application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in
the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are
responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
Before the final submission of the application on the profile , candidates must
ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the
UserID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of applications : 01.02.2017 Wednesday up to12.00 midnight
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by
them from time to time.
12. “ If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the Examination.
(for details including Photo, ID Card, etc. please see the General Conditions given in Part II. Of the Gazette Notification)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION