Electrician – Medical Education Service
Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 448/2016
Applications are invited online only by ONE-TIME REGISTRATION scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Medical Education Service.
2. Name of Post : Electrician
3. Scale of Pay : `10,480-18,300/-
4. Number of vacancy : 11 (Eleven)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit 18-36, only candidates born between 02/01/1980 and
01/01/1998 (both dates included) are eligible to
apply for the post with usual relaxation to SC, ST and OBC candidates.
(For conditions regarding age relaxation please See Para 2 of the General Conditions)
(1) Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification.
(2) ITI Certificate in the trade of Electrician or equivalent qualification.
(3) Wireman Competency Certificate.
Permit issued by the Kerala Electricity Licensing Board.
NOTE: 1) KS&SSR Part II Rule 10(a)ii is applicable.
2) 3% of vacancies will be reserved for differently abled (Locomotor disability/Cerebral palsy/Hearing impairment) candidates for recruitment to the post as per GO(p) No:01/13/SJD.
8. a) Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
b) If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
c) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
9. Last date for submission of application:- 01.02.2017 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
(Please also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION