Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 496/2016
FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by “One Time Registration” system from qualified candidates belonging to Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian Communities in the State of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
1. Department : Forest
2. Name of post : Forest Ranger
3. Scale of pay : Rs. 39500 – 83000
4. Number of vacancies : Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian – 1
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid till candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 24.10.2011 (Category No.385/2008) for the post.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Only from
candidates belonging to LC/AI
Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than LC/AI will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be issued to them.
6. Age Limit : 19-39. Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 1.1.1997 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply for the post. [Including relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the General Conditions]
[For other conditions regarding age relaxation, please see Para 2 of the General Conditions of the Gazette Notification except Para 2(i).]
1. Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Forestry of the Kerala Agricultural University or any other recognized University of India.
A Degree from the Indian Institute of Forest Management.
Note: (Rule 10(a)ii of Part II KS & SSR is applicable)
2. Candidates must have the following Physical Measurements
For Male Candidates:
Height : 163 cms
Chest : 79 cms
Normally with a minimum expansion of 5cms of full inspiration.
For Female Candidates:
Height : 150 cms
Note:- Persons recruited direct to the Category of Rangers shall undergo practical training for a period of one year in the Forest Department prior to their appointment as Rangers. The period spent on practical training in the Department will not count for probation, leave, increment, pension, etc. During the period of practical training, trainees will be eligible for a monthly allowance at such rate fixed by Government from time to time.
8. Mode of submitting application:-
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission
of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of : 01.02.2017 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. If Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calender. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from that date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
(For details, please see the General Conditions given as Part II of this Notification)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.