II NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION SCHEME from qualified candidates belonging to the reservation group of SIUC Nadar Community of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1.Department : Health Services
2.Name of Post : Junior Consultant (General Medicine)
3.Scale of Pay : R45800-89000/-
4.Number of vacancies : SIUC Nadar -1 (One)
Note:-1) The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid
until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for SIUC Nadar community as unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 11.05.2011 (Cat.No. 280/2010 Gazette Date: 27.10.2010) for the post
ii) This is the second NCA notification issued due to the nonavailability of candidates belonging to the SIUC Nadar Community after the issuance of first NCA notification in the gazette dated. 17.09.2015 vide category number 260/2015.
5.Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (from among candidates belonging to
the SIUC Nadar Community only).
Note:- Application of candidates belonging to the communities other than those mentioned above will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be issued to them.
6.Age limit : 18-45; Only candidates born
01/01/1998 (both dates included)
post. (including age relaxation
between 02/01/1971 and are eligible to apply for the in para 2 (i) of General
(For other conditions regarding age relaxation please See Para 2 of the General Conditions except Para 2 (i))
1. Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent qualification
2. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in General Medicine or equivalent qualification
Diplomate in National Board in General Medicine
Preferences will be given in direct recruitment to candidates with Post Graduate Degree or Super Speciality Degree over those with Post Graduate Diploma qualification, other things being equal
1) Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Post Graduate Degree/Super Speciality Degree wherever mentioned in this notification must be either awarded or recognized by any recognized University or equivalent Institute. Medical Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India and Diplomate in National Board awarded by National Board of Examinations only will be considered. Non Medical Degree or Diploma mentioned in this notification must be awarded by any recognized University or equivalent Institute.
2)Equivalent Medical qualification wherever mentioned in this notification (except DNB) means those qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Medical Council of India
3)All persons must possess valid registration with Travancore-Cochin Medical Council
Note:- III. Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II KS&SSR is applicable
8. Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application
on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
9. Last date for submission of application:- 14.12.2016, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
Name of Website to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in