Extra Ordinary Gazette Date : 31.12.2019
Last Date : 05.02.2020
Category No. 548/2019
Applications are invited online only by `One Time Registration’ system from qualified candidates for the under mentioned post.
1. Department : Various
2. Name of post : Last Grade Servants
3. Scale of pay : ₹ 16,500 – 35,700/-
4. Number of Vacancies : District wise : Not Estiamted
(i) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be subject to the rules amended as per G.O(P) No. 12/2016/P & ARD dated 04.06.2016.
(ii) Separate Ranked Lists will be prepared for each Districts in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be
advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the maximum period of three years, the duration of the ranked lists shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
(iii) Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should submit the application for this post to the concerned district and should note the name of that District against the relevant column of the online application.
(iv) Candidates included in the Ranked lists in all districts also shall be advised against vacancies arising in the Headquarters of different Departments which will be allotted to all districts from Thiruvananthapuram to Kasaragod from the Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The conditions laid down in G.O. (P) No 27/2013/P&ARD dtd .28.09.13 shall be applicable to the candidates thus appointed.
(v) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated5 02.1.1961.Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
(vi) Vacancies of Last Grade Servants which were included in the subordinate services of Government Secretariat, Legislative Secretariat, State Audit Department, Kerala Public Service Commission and Advocate General’s Office shall not be considered for selection from the ranked lists published as per this notification.
(vii) If the caste/community claim in the application differs from the caste/community noted in SSLC, then such changes are to be published in the gazette and the same should be produced along with the Community Certificate/Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities at the time of One Time Verification or as and when required by the Commission.
(viii) 3% vacancies for the post shall be reserved for eligible Differently abled candidates as per GO (P) No : 1/2013/SJD dt 03.01.2013
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 18-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and Other backward Communities. (In the case of candidates who were family planning voluntary workers, the maximum age shall be 45 years and in the case of Part Time Contingent employees upper age relaxation shall be given to the extent of their Part Time contingent service provided their age does not exceed superannuation limit.)
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
7. Qualifications :-Should have passed standard VII and should not have acquired any graduation. Note:-(i) Rule 10 (a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable to selection to this post..
(ii) Those who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the respective Government Order to prove the claim at the time of ‘One Time Verification’ or as required by the Commission.
(iii) As per this notification candidates possessing any degree are ineligible for this post. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction by suppressing the fact and if he/ she is found selected, his/her applications will be summarily rejected, his/her name will be removed from the ranked list and disciplinary action/ punishment including removal from service will be taken against him/her at any stage of selection. However candidates belongs to the Ex-servicemen who have acquired the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or equivalent certificate from Navy/Air-force shall be eligible to apply for this notification as per GO(P)No.05/2018/P&ARD Dated.19.04.2018.
(iv) Candidates require good physique besides the above general qualification for the following posts and candidates will be advised only after obtaining Medical Certificate (Medical Certificate should be issued by a Medical Officer in Govt. Service not below the rank of Assistant surgeon).
1. Matron , Balamandir Kozhikkode
2. Watch woman in the welfare institution under social Justice Department.
3. Cleaner and Sewer cleaner in the public Works Department.
4. Gate keeper Gr.II and Lascar Gr.II in the printing Department
(v) Women candidates are not eligible for appointment in the following posts.
1. Watchman (All categories), Watcher & Chowkidar
2. Cleaner cum conductor
3. Cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner,Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
6. Gate Keeper
(vi) Differently abled candidates are not eligible for the following post.
1. Watcher /Night Watcher / Watchman/ Night Watchman
2. Marker (Technical Education &Medical Education)
3. Regular Marker (Animal Husbandry Department)
4. Gate Keeper Gr.II and Lascar Gr.II in the Printing Dept.
5. Watch Woman in the Welfare institutions under Social Justice Department
7. Cleaner cum conductor
8. Cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner,Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner,
(vii ) All posts reserved for women including the posts reserved for women in the Social Justice Department will be filled up after obtaining willingness.
(viii ) Persons professing the Hindu faith will alone be appointed to the posts in the Hindu Religious and haritable Endowment Departments.
(ix) Vacancies for Last Grade Service in Kerala Municipal common service will also be filled up from the Ranked List prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification without obtaining willingness from the candidates.
(x) Common ranked list will be prepared for the various posts in the Last Grade Service in pursuance to this notification in each district. Only one application need be sent for the post noting the name of the post applied for as Last Grade Servants. Probation: Every person appointed to a category shall be on probation for a total period of one year on duty within a continuous period of three years
8. Mode of submitting applications:- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link for applying to a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking of the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further
communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc.
have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR Card should add AADHAAR Card as Identification Certificate proof in their profile.
9. Last date of receipt of applications : 05-02-2020 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc. gov.in.
11.If a Written Test/OMR/Online Examination is conducted as a part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test. The applications of
candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective
profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it. Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure will be taken against those candidates who submit appliation for the post with false claims of possession of prescribed qualification, experience etc. and give confirmation for
examination, irrespective of whether they have appeared or not for the examination.
12 For details including photo, ID card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification.
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.