Non – Vocational Teacher In Mathematics
Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 495/2016
FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates of Scheduled Caste community of Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service. Before applying for the post the candidate shall register as per One Time Registration Scheme through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. Department : Vocational Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of Post : Non Vocational Teacher in Mathematics (Senior)
3. Scale of pay : ` 11070-18450 (PR)
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One) (Scheduled Caste)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community, but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 05.05.2015 for Category Number 457/2010.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste community of Kerala State only).
Note:- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to communities other than the above mentioned community will be summarily rejected. Individual communication regarding rejection of their application will not be issued.
6. Age limit : 23-45. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and
01.01.1993 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for
the post, including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the
7. Qualifications :
1 Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by a University in Kerala.
2 (i) B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
(ii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed.Degree in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the universities in Kerala.
(iii In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in item (1) and
) (2) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regu-
lar course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification
recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(iv Persons who have acquired M.Ed in the subject concerned after a regular
) course of study and recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala are ex-
empted from B.Ed qualification.
3 Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Non-Vocational Teacher conducted by Government of Kerala or by the Agency authorized by the State Government.
Note : All the educational qualifications for teaching post should be one acquired after a regular course of study from a Recognized University in Kerala or recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
1) Those persons who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test for the post of College Lecturers conducted by Govt. of Kerala are exempted from the State Eligibility Test for Non-Vocational Teacher.
2) Those persons who have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of HSST conducted by Government of Kerala are exempted from State Eligi-bility Test for Non-Vocational Teacher.
3) Those persons who have passed National Eligibility Test/Junior Research Fellowship shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
4) Persons with Ph.D/M.Phil/M.Ed. Degree shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test provided the M.Phil in the concerned subject be one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognized as equiva-lent by any of the Universities in Kerala.
5) Those who have submitted Ph.D Thesis and passed M.Phil shall be exempt-ed from SET, upto the time of exemption granted by the UGC from time to time as in the case of candidates having the above qualifications from passing NET.
8. Probation : Every person appointed to the post shall from date on which he/she joins duty be
on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
9. Mode of Submitting applications:
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link . The photograph uploaded in the profile should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion in white background. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and the details cannot be deleted or altered after the last date fixed for receipt of applications. The application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. The profile correction made by the candidate or in the office of KPSC on request after the last date fixed for the receipt of applications will not be reflected in this application. Such corrections will be in effect in the date on which corrections are made.
Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID Proof in their profile.
10. If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registeration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
11. Last date for receipt of applications :- 01.02.2017 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
12. Address to which applications are to be sent :- www.keralapsc.gov.in
(For more information please refer the General Conditions given in Part II of the Gazette Notification.)
KERALAPUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION