LAST GRADE SERVANT – EX-SERVICEMEN ONLY – NCC / SAINIK WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration system exclusively from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of Muslim, LC/AI communities of Kerala State for NCA selection to the under mentioned post.
|1.||Department||: NCC/Sainik Welfare Department|
|2.||Name of post||: Last Grade Servant (Ex-servicemen only)|
|3.||Scale of pay||: ` 8,500 – 13,210/-|
|4.||Number of vacancies||: District wise (Community Wise)|
|Kollam – Muslim – 01 (One)||(Cat.No.411/16)|
|Kollam – LC/AI – 01 (One)||(Cat.No.412/16)|
Notes : (i) Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
(ii) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
(iii) Separate Ranked lists will be prepared for the above district in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following dates in the following districts as detailed below.
(iv) The candidates belonging to the above reservation communities shall submit application for this post to the Kollam district where the vacancy is existing for their respective community and shall note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
|5.||Method of appointment||:||Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to|
|Muslim & LC/AI communities only).|
|6.||Age||:||18-50. Candidates born between 2.1.1966 and 1.1.1998|
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including Military Service and other benefits mentioned at para 2 of the General conditions under Part II of this notification)
- Qualifications :-
- Must be able to read and write Malayalam or Tamil or Kannada.
- Must be an Ex-serviceman.
- Differently abled candidates and female candidates are not eligible for appointment to the post of Watcher, Night Watcher, Watchman and Night Watchman.
- Only one common Rank List will be prepared to the various post included in the Last Grade Service.
- Candidates from the R/L prepared in response to this notification will be advised for appointment against Head Quarter vacancy also if turn arises.
- Mode of submitting applications:-
Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application
submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Last date of receipt of applications : 14.12.2016, Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent : keralapsc.gov.in.
- If a Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
(For details including photo, ID card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification).