Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 522/2016
FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala State viz O.X for the under mentioned post. Application must be submitted online through the Official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Health Services
2. Name of post : Staff Nurse Gr-II
3. Scale of pay : ` 27,800 – 59,400/-
4. Number of vacancies : District wise
Palakkad – O.X – 01 (One)
Note:- (i) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than the one notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
(ii) A Ranked List will be prepared for Palakkad District in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following district.
Name of District Date of Publication of Ranked List Category No.
Palakkad 20.03.2014 201/2010
(iii) The candidates shall submit application for this post to Palakkad District where the vacancy for the community is in existence and note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application.
(iv) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G O (MS) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service
in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G O (MS) No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government Service holding the same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of appointment :- Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to O.X
6. Age Limit :- 20-39. Only candidates born between 2.1.1977 and 1.1.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. [Including the relaxation as per para 2 (i) of General Conditions].
1) Adult members belonging to any of the Scheduled Caste who are converted to Christianity and children of such parents are also eligible to apply for this post. Those candidates should born between 2.1.1975 and 1.1.1996 (both dates included). (The relaxation
as per Para 2(i) of general conditions are concerned).
2) For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification except Para 2 (i).
1. A pass in plus Two/Pre-Degree (With Science Subjects) Course/pass in VHSE (with Science Subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
2. A pass in Bsc Nursing of a recognized University or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government.
3. Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and midwife, in the case of woman candidates and as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
8. Mode of submitting Applications :-
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
“Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile”.
9. Last date of receipt of applications : 01.02.2017Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
(For details, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification).
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.