Ld Clerk – Kerala Water Authority
Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 449/2016
Only for Last Grade Servants and Ministerial Employees working in Kerala Water Authority
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The Photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
Candidates who have AADHAR CARD should add AADHAR Card as I.D. Proof in their Profile.
1 Department : Kerala Water Authority
2 Name of Post : L.D.Clerk ( By transfer)
3 Scale of Pay : 10470 -26870/-
4 Number of : 3 (Three)
Note:- (1) The number of candidates to be included in the shortlist/ probability list of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
(2) The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates
will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency
of the list.
(3) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of his/ her probation or 240 days from the date of his/ her joining duty whichever is earlier.
Method of By transfer appointment from LGS and
5 : Ministerial employees working in Kerala
Note:- This Notiification is to select eligible candidates for the 10 % Post of Lower Division Clerk reserved for LGS and Ministerial employees working in KWA . The applicant must be an approved prabationer or full member of the Subordinate Service. PSC will conduct a test for eligible candidates and those who secure not less than 40% marks will be included in the List. Their appointment will solely depended on the number of vacancies reported.
6. Age: Upper age Limit for dirtect recruitment is not applicable for this selection
Note:- Candidates applying for this post are not eligible for benefit
entitled to PH candidates.
(1)Degree in any discipline
(2)Certificate in data entry and office automation of minimum 3 months (120 hours) duration awarded by Lal Bhahadur Shathri Centre for Science and Technology (LBS),Institute of Human Resource Development (IHRD) or from similar/equivalent institution approved by the Government.
Rule 10 (a)ii of part – II of KS & SSR is applicable
8. Applicant should obtain a Service Certificate in the format shown below from head of office/Department and should produce when asked by the Commisssion.
1.Name of the Employee :
2.Name of Post now held :
by the Applicant with
scale of pay
3.Name of the Department in :
Which now working
4.Name of service to which :
5.Date of Commencement of
Service and date of :
commencement of prabation
6. Whether the applicant is a
Prabationer or approved
Prabationer or full member of
Kerala Water Authoriity and post :
in which the applicant is now working.
Name of the Post Scale of pay Department Duration of Service
Certified that the above details in respect of Sri/Smt…………………………………… who is an approved probationar/full member of the Kerala Water Authority Subordinate Service
have been verified by me with the service particulars given in the Service Book of the candsidate and they are found correct.
Signature of Head of Office
with Name and Designation
Date: (Office Seal)
8. Mode of submitting applications:
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission WWW.Keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘ Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link for applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile, Candidates are responsible for correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application of the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information of their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date of receipt of applications: 01.02.2017 Wednesday
up to 12. midnight 10. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
(11) (a) The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
(for details please see the general conditions given in part II of the Gazette Notification)
12.“If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Callendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candiates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the Examination.
(for details on photo, ID card etc please see the general conditions given in part II of the Gazette Notification)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION